We are recruiting a Director of Marketing for Auriens Group. Auriens is redefining luxury later living, raising the bar to create the ultimate hospitality experience, enabling residents to make the most of their later lives. No detail is left unconsidered, through exquisitely designed properties, unparalleled services and an exceptional health and wellness offering.
At Auriens, we are always looking for passionate, creative, and dedicated individual to join our team. We seek people who think creatively, people who value long term relationships and want to be part of building the most exciting new brand in luxury later living.
This role will really be setting the tone and defining the voice of Auriens Group. This role will guide our marketing journey, to help drive interest, secure leasing, and oversee communication on all platforms to align to our brand integrity.
The role is giving a voice to who Auriens are and what we do, and it is an integral part of the next stage of our development.
The Successful Candidate:
We want someone who is adept at developing innovative marketing, who is skilled in Brand and Campaign Management, Public Relations & Communications and can lead on all Digital Marketing Strategies including CRM.
If you want the opportunity to be part of an innovative, ambitious and fast-growing company, look no further the successful candidate will bring innovation and agility to the business as we refine and set the bar in later luxury living. The successful candidate will want to be part of a collaborative team that works hard, has a positive impact on each other’s work environment and supports each other along the way.
- Lead the planning and execution of the brand and marketing strategy for Auriens Group delivery against the business objectives.
- Develop the Auriens brand to generate awareness, interest and brand recognition within our key audiences.
- Challenge and influence at a board level for the direction of the brand, bringing ideas, inspiration and creative thinking. Champion ideas and share inspiration and innovation from competitors across the luxury industry and seek input from all teams across the business.
- Working with the brand executive, be the brand guardian in the group, owning its growth and development, ensuring all marketing communications (to guest, media and the team) are true to the brand, its values, design and tone of voice.
- Lead and manage the external creative and communication companies (including the pr, design, media buying and digital marketing agencies) appointed to support the business ensuring they deliver the agreed strategy on time and to budget.
- Work with the GM of each residence to ensure the brand is executed consistently across each property. Help the GM in communicating and activating the brand to the team and deliver individual property initiatives.
- Communicate the value of marketing within the business to encourage best practice
- Create and own the marketing calendar of creative campaigns and innovative events for the group
- Ensure appropriate planning is in place for each campaign, with recognised actions, timelines and assigned responsibilities.
- Utilising all channels, ensure an appropriate analysis and review is conducted for each primary campaign detailed in the budget.
- Ensure the website is regularly updated and optimised so that it continues to be best in class for finding information on Auriens. Monitor and report via Google Analytics.
- Working with digital agencies, lead the CRM strategy ensuring they effectively segment data and send personalised communications to relevant audiences driving best in class conversion.
- Ensure monthly analytics reporting of all channels (Digital, PR and Social) and ensure the business is continually looking at ways to optimise brand awareness
- Work with the leasing team to ensure the sales funnel is kept topped up and relationships with existing and prospective residents are maintained.
- Establish and maintain successful partnerships with relevant brands, cultural institutions, influencers and media.
- Prepare and manage the annual marketing and budget
- Continue to develop and increase the company’s digital footprint including social media audiences
- Create new marketing assets when needed including photography, video and podcast.
- Create and execute a strategic marketing campaign for Draycott Nursing & Care (who are part of the Auriens Group and provide care at Auriens Chelsea) while also acting as brand guardian.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 years+ brand and marketing experience, can be client side or agency – working in a luxury hospitality arena would be a plus, but is not a must.
- A creative strategist who is able to develop and execute plans while working with the right teams/people to bring them to fruition.
- A strong multitasker and project manager who can keep all teams and agencies reporting to them motivated and working effectively.
- Excellent writer and presenter who is able to adapt communications to fit with the different audiences.
- Significant track record of leading a marketing function.
- Experience in using direct marketing channels, print media and digital media to promote a brand or destination
- Proven experience in managing multiple outside agencies.